Monograms and lots of them
I love good ideas and being part of meaningful moments. My friend leading 'Teacher Appreciation Week', was clever in the many ways we said thank you to our teachers and staff.
Lots of good discoveries in this project:
- Oil based sharpies are pretty awesome and they won't chip away and you don't have to bake them to stay, of course, we couldn't bake the plastic tumblers, so that wasn't an option.
- Graph paper is awesome for keeping consistent ratios and working out sizes.
- See through tumblers were great to fit the paper inside and be able to have guidelines.
- I can draw better straight lines pulling away from me than the other direction.
- Square frames on a cup must need to be skewed in a very specific way, I chose to just avoid them.
- Monograms are fun to do, but I might have reached my year quota with this ones.
And the process pictures: